Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Today is the day that Christians remember how Jesus was handed over to the Romans to be crucified. It is a holiday, but I've never been able to figure out how to greet people on this day. Do you say "Happy Good Friday?" It doesn't seem right since we're remembering the darkest day in history.

Anyway, I've decided to work from home today, being that it is a holiday,and my boss is taking the day off...or so the rumor goes.

Tomorrow I'm having some girls over for an Easter Tea Potluck. I'm not sure how I'm going to decorate the appartment, only that I wish I could be more elaborate. I'm on a budget, so it's probably not a good idea to spend money on things that I really don't need....Especially if I want to save my money for a potential vacation this summer.

No comments: